Do you want to support men's work across the planet?
We offer the King's Circle for free to support men globally, wherever they are on their path. Producing these events have real costs. We value a seat at the circle at $50 USD per person. If it's in your flow, please consider donating to support this movement and covering other brothers who cannot contribute financially.
Please enter an amount to continue.
- BONUS OFFER -
Donation amounts of $50 or more will be given free access to our First 4% Power Up.
The first 4% is how you optimise your environment.
- One hour per day divided by 24 = 4%.
- This 4% supports and enhances the other 96% of your life exponentially.
- It's leverage: small amounts of effort that generate disproportionately large returns.
This checklist contains 12 practices when set up in your life increase clarity, confidence and courage.
100% right for you:
- Works with your current routines: choose only the components you don't already have set up in your life.
- Simplify your to-do list. Identify your most meaningful tasks and make progress on those.
- A 20-minute no excuse workout plan so that you never miss a workout, even if you're travelling.
- The first 30 minutes of your morning planned out so that things flow smoothly and effortlessly into the rest of your day.
- Create Easy Wins, you'll identify which active rest best supports you and make it easy to say yes to when you need it.
- [BONUS Training] "Cultivating Intimacy": a practice for developing personal intimacy so that you feel calm and confident in all your intimate relationships.
- Community Support: We're ready to welcome you to the Call To Courage Telegram group with your fellow First 4% alumni!
ACCESS TO YOUR FIRST 4% POWER UP WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER YOUR DONATION OF $50 OR MORE.