FSB Bulletin. Self Care: Cheaper & Sexier Than Therapy.

Season #2

Welcome to another Fathers Sons Brothers Bulletin.

In this bulletin, we share:

  • Our recent success of From Solo To Soulmate - our men's relationship accelerator program.
  • The exciting re-launch of The King's Circle is on the 26th of October.
  • Our latest check-point on the #roadtotenthousand - our initiative to get 10,000 men to attend a men's circle.
  • The importance of self-care and a simple hack that leverages just 4% of your life to level up the other 96%
  • Matt's simple hack which supports him to be a more present father and husband.

To learn more about the importance of self-care and a simple process that you can use to make sure you're showing up at your full power, join us at King's Circle 0017. 
Secure your free seat in our circle on Oct 29th 2023, by clicking here: https://www.fatherssonsbrothers.com/kings-circle