$50.00 USD

First 4% Power Up.

A seed flourishes when it’s environment is optimised. 
Your growth and power also thrive in the right environment.


The first 4% is how you optimise your environment.

  • One hour per day divided by 24 = 4%.
  • This 4% supports and enhances the other 96% of your life exponentially. 
  • It's leveragesmall amounts of effort that generate disproportionately large returns. 


This checklist contains 12 practices when set up in your life increase clarity, confidence and courage.

100% right for you:

  • Works with your current routines: choose only the components you don't already have set up in your life.
  • Simplify your to-do list. Identify your most meaningful tasks and make progress on those.
  • A 20-minute no excuse workout plan so that you never miss a workout, even if you're travelling. 
  • The first 30 minutes of your morning planned out so that things flow smoothly and effortlessly into the rest of your day.
  • Create Easy Wins, you'll identify which active rest best supports you and make it easy to say yes to when you need it.
  • [BONUS Training] "Cultivating Intimacy": a practice for developing personal intimacy so that you feel calm and confident in all your intimate relationships. 
  • Community Support: We're ready to welcome you to the Call To Courage Telegram group with your fellow First 4% alumni! 


Your next steps to be set up by tomorrow morning:

  • Confirm your investment and commit on this page.
  • Grab your email confirmation to install our app and connect with the community.
  • Access the first 4% Checklist (plus video training) in the Fathers Sons Brothers Studio.
  • Get connected to your tribe and have the entire system in your life In less than an hour. 


"A harmonious kingdom requires a harmonious king".


Some love from people that have trained with us:

"I'll be honest; I was sceptical! I'm so glad I decided to commit to it and really trust the process outlined by Gareth and Matt, this stuff works guys!! -I don't know how else to say it. I'm getting orders confirmed all day. Super thankful for the guidance! Let's get this!" - Peter J.

"I realised that to get what you want in life, first, you need to take the time to figure out what it is you actually want. This is a great exercise to work through all the clutter and paint one clear picture." - Andrew K.

"Thank you, Gareth and Matt, for rekindling my fire! Going through this training has been such a powerful experience. I feel lighter, elevated and empowered to step into the creator's shoes for my life! I am so excited to walk fully into my dream". - Ryan H.

"I haven't done anything like this before, and I can't believe how effective it has been! Really pleased with how thorough the processes are and easy to follow; all the tools are there.
Keen to see what the next few months look like. Cheers, Gareth and Matt". Ross P.

Your 10X Guarantee:

It's important to us that when you train with us that you see results. So when you invest and test this training for the next 30 days - if you don't feel life has up-levelled more than ten times what you invested here today - let us know, and we'll give you a full refund. There's zero risk for you as you step into a more courageous version of yourself.

Are you ready to move from chaos to courage?